Stream Domestic Peripheral Pumps - SQB
Applications and installation:
The SQB series are peripheral pumps, with peripheral impeller containing numerous radial blades in its edge, suitable for pumping clean water and chemically non-aggressive liquid. They have relatively simple construction and are very economical, reliable and safe. It is widely used for household and domestic applications such as water supply from wells and pools, pressure boosting,garden sprinkling, washing booths etc.
Pumps should be installed in a covered area, protected against the weather.
- Max ambient temperature up to 40?
- Max fluid temperature up to 80?
- Max pressure up to 10 bar
- Pump body: cast iron
- Motor housing: aluminum
- Shaft: 45# steel /stainless steel
- Motor: closed, externally ventilated
- Insulation class: B/F
- Protection class: IP44/IP54
- Duty: continuously rated
- Mechanical seal: ceramic steatite/ metalized carbon