Stream - Industrial Fire-fighting Pumps - SEN40-250
SEN series close coupled centrifugal pumps are with single impeller, which manufactured according to European standards EN733; SEN series are very extended: the different performances curves allow a right choice of the optimal model following all kinds of specific demands in several fields as: watersupply for living uses; industrial uses and general water plants projects; water supply;spray irrigations and watering, pressure sets, heating and air-conditioning plants, any other use for liquid decanting.
The pumps must be installed in enclosed places, or at least protected against inclement weather.
- Discharge flange diameter: DN32 – DN80 mm
- Capacity Q range: 4.5m3/h - 240m3/h (50HZ)
- Head H range: 10m – 92.5m
- Operating speed: 2900RPM (50Hz)
- Other operating voltages and frequencies
- Special mechanical seal; special liquids
- Special temperature
- Working Temperature Range: -10? ~ +90?
- Max. Allowable Working Pressure(MAWP): 10bar
- Hydrostatic Test Pressure = 1.3 times the maximum discharge pressure, but not exceed 13 bar)
Totally Enclosed Fan Cooled a synchronous induction motor
3 Phase 2 - 4 HP 220-240VD / 380-420VY - 50 HZ
3 Phase 5.5 - 50 HP 380-420VD / 660-725VY - 50 HZ
2 Phase 2 - 5.5 HP
- Degree of motor protection: IP55(IEC60034-5)
- Insulation Class: F
- Duty: S1 continuous duty operation
- Altitude shall not exceed 1000m above seal-level (IEC60034-1)
- Allowed air temperature between -20? and 40?(IEC60034-1)
Motor winding is protected with 3 PTCthermistors for tripping.
- Main dimensions: Apply to EN733 (DIN24255) standard and backpull out type
- Casing structure: End suction, center radial discharge
- Flange pressure rate: ISO7005.2 PN1.6MPa
- Shaft seal: Single mechanical seal(Graphite / Silicon carbide / Ceramic / NBR / FPM / SS304 / SS316) According to Standard EN 12756
- Driven shaft: Pump and motor flanged together to form a close-coupled unit, with common shaft.
- Advanced high efficiency design
- Distinguished heat dissipation
- Silence running
- Compact structure