Stream Industrial Submersible Pumps - TMP
- Large Flow
- Energy Saving
- Compact Size
The TMP series is an axial pump having a characteristic of low head but large flow. For the low head applications, TMP pump is more advantageous in power saving than the use of centrifugal pumps.
- Water circulation for oxygen replenishing and water supply and drainage in fish ponds.
- Irrigation of rice fields, etc.
- Drainage of large water volumes with improvement work for irrigation ditches, etc.
- Transport to by pass waterways.
- Water supply and drainage for pools, ponds, etc.
- Large Flow: Axial flow impeller makes large flow performance
- Qualified Material: Italy import mechanical seal to ensure the
- pump seal performance
- Safe: Cable wires are upgraded by filling Epoxy to raise humidity resistance
- Compact Size: Simple structure stainless steel pump housing and compact cylindrical design help to save more space
- Energy Saving: For low head applications, TMP pump saves power than centrifugal pump with same flow.