Stream Domestic Self-priming Jet Pumps - STPS
Applications and installation:
The STPS series are self-suction pumps,with peripheral impeller containing numerous radial blades in its edge,self-priming because of the particular design of the pump body which is with a small tank, water is threw outwards by centrifugal motion caused by the impeller. Then the water rotates with the impeller, generating high pressure.These pumps have a compact size and are very economical, finding the most different operating requirements such as: supply water from well, pool andsoon, increase the water pressure in the pipe garden sprinkling or clean washing.
Pumps should be installed in a covered area, protected against the weather.
- Max ambient temperature up to 40 ?
- Max fluid temperature up to 80 ?
- Max pressure up to 10 bar
- Pump Body: cast iron
- Motor Housing: aluminum
- Shaft:45# steel/stainless steel
- Motor:closed, externally ventilated
- Insulation Class: B/F
- Protection Class: IP44/IP54
- Duty:continuously rated
- Mechanical Seal: ceramic steatite/metalized carbon